Sunday 3 November 2013

NaBloPoMo - Sunday

I must have come up with at least 10 things to write about today but now that I'm sat here I don't want to write about any of them. It's Sunday and I've been at work, come home and cooked for me and my husband and chatted to my stepdaughter over Skype. I've showered and now all I want to do is relax. The trouble is deciding what to do to relax. Should I knit or read or one of a million other things I like to do? I could just mess about on the internet. I'm sure we've all wasted hours that way.

I don't know.

I just feel very undecided. It's not boredom. It's having too many things that I enjoy doing.

I get the feeling that reading is going to win out. Maximum enjoyment for minimum effort ^_^

And I think that is today's blog. Low on content and for that I am sorry. But I'm just to darned relaxed to do anything else hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment