Monday 25 November 2013

NaBloPoMo - Crafting

I craft. I craft a lot. I knit, sew and make jewelry. I'm learning to crochet. I take photos and I bake. I like to make things. I like to write. I sing and dance as much as I can.

I wish I could paint and draw. I wish I could sculpt.

I try to be as creative as I can as often as I can and I think I'm a better person for it. Trying to take something that is inside your brain and making it a reality is great fun and help you to connect with and understand your world more. Imagination is something everyone has and it should be encouraged. Weather it's convincing your children that they can colour their pictures in however they like (purple cow anyone?), or helping your friend make that paper mache sculpture.

I didn't always craft. It started about 8 years ago. I learnt to knit and all of a sudden it was like the crafting floodgates had opened.

Over the next year I'm hoping to branch out into knit wear design and cosplay. Because you can never have too much crafting. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment