Tuesday 12 November 2013

NaBloPoMo - So far

This morning I'm feeling no inspiration at all so it's back to the prompts. 
Tell us what you've learned so far about daily blogging.

I've learnt that I've missed writing. It's been nice to let m y mind wander and just write about stuff. 

I've learnt that it's hard. Take today for example. I really cannot be bothered right now. I want to get on with my knitting but I have no time later to write. I'm going to a Marian Call gig to night (all things willing) aqnd I want to write about that. But clearly that is tomorrow's blog. Right now I have nothing. I'm tired and I don't want to write. 

I've learnt that I do have things to say. It's been ages since I blogged because I had nothing to say. Well guess what, apparently I do! There are a million thoughts running though my head that I want to chat to you about (just none of them are wanting to play today).

I've learnt that I will probably carry on after NaBloPoMo is over. I think I will try and write every day as it's good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment