Wednesday 27 November 2013

NaBloPoMo - Christmas

Just a short one today guys as I'm exhaustipated. I am however finished with my Christmas presents. Have I made everything I want to? No. But as usual I didn't feel Christmassy til far too late. But all the stuff for the daughter is done and that is the main thing. All those other people I wanted to make for? Not this year I am afraid.

It happens every year. I don't want to make Christmas presents until I feel Christmassy. But that is too late to make all the presents I want to.

Next year I have a plan. I am going to get all the Christmas presents done early. I'm going to write a good list of who I want to make for and what they might like. Then I'm just going to frickin do it. Spreading the cost and the work!!!

I'll manage it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment