Thursday 1 April 2010

Planting peas

Sunshine. Glorious sunshine. I managed to get outside today to plant my peas seedlings and the pre-germinated sprouts we had done a la Ad Posse Ad Esse. I felt like I had planted a bazillian but I didn't manage to get them all in to the ground so it can't have been. I then went to take my library books back and to buy the wool for Spadger's cardigan. I will get round to knitting it hun, I promise. I then made a little Easter basket (sort of) for Spadgersdottier to collect chocolate eggs in on Sunday. After that I kinda ran out of steam. I slip stitched a dress I've been working on but I messed up the zip and couldn't bear to rip it out. I usually mess them up at least once but I just didn't have the energy for undoing stuff. I've got some bread on the go right now and don't know what to do with myself until Spadger and Spadgersdottier get back. I've hit one of those points where I can't really be bothered to do anything but I'm too antsy to just sit still. I might do some knitting (no hunnie not your cardigan, I need to take some measurements first). Yeah that sounds like a plan, lets do that :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment