Sunday 12 September 2010

time for a none sewing post

Hey guys. Man it's been nothing but sewing over here this month. I am aware that there are more things to life than SSS I promise. Trouble is they've upped the security at work again so while I can get on and read other people's blogs I can't actually log into Blogger. Crazy right! This means I've just not had time on an evening to blog.

So to placate you hungry beasts I've got some piccies. You like piccies right? Sure you do. No sewing ones I promise. They are all a bit random and are ones I've been meaning to share with you and haven't for one reason or another.











1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome pictures. Those colorful beans, I think they are beans, are way too pretty. Do they come like that? Are they dyed?

    ReplyDelete