Sunday 25 July 2010

Yes Greg, love games



We like to play game at our house. We don't have a tv so family time is often spent watching films or playing games. So far this week we have played Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit and watched one film. I'm sure more of all those will happen. It's nice to spend time as a family rather than being alienated from each other by computer games and tv. They both have their places don't get me wrong. But the surprise on people's faces when we say we don't have a tv horrifies me. They always ask what we do. Well when we have the small one we play game. Lots of games :o) Now if only I could beat Spadger

1 comment:

  1. You know, this whole similarity-thing gets a little bit eerie... No TV? Same here :)

    I know what you mean when you say surprised faces - no one can believe that we can survive without TV.

    I'm so glad to escape all those BS programs and the advertisement, what a waste of valuable time!

    ReplyDelete