Friday 6 June 2014

365 - 24th May - 6th June

24th May - Finished

These poor flowers are so finished.

25th May - Twilight

I love the view of the city at twilight.

26th May - Freedom

An odd choice for freedom I know but it just screamed at me.

27th May - Monochromatic

"
"of or having one color." I chose green!

28th May - Soul

If the eyes are windows to the soul what does make up do to that window?

29th May - Safety

Wait for the green man peeps!

30th May - The Present

I walk past his door everyday on my way to work. I've been meaning to stop and photograph it. Well today I did ^_^

31st May - Quiet

Not even a duck to mar the water.

1st June - Ritual

The morning ritual.

2nd June - Cheese

I like cheese!

3rd June - Wildlife Wonder

Not much wildlife in Suburban Yorkshire.

4th June - Up North

Anything I photographed for this would have worked as I life Up North. So this is my city centre.

5th June - Floating By

 Have you any idea how hard it is to photograph the bubbles you are making?!?!? Very is the answer. I gave up. But I did have fun hehehe

6th June - Well Known

I figured Roses were pretty damned well known.

No comments:

Post a Comment