Wednesday 18 June 2014

365 - 14th - 18th June


14th - Pick it Up

Willow loves to get in bags and will let us pick her up in them too.

15th - Dear Old Dad

My Dad lives too far away to photograph for this one so here is the brooch his bought me as a wedding present!

16th - Motorhome

Motorhomes are not so common over here. When we go away camping poor little Ralphie gets filled to bursting instead.

17th - In a Different Light

Dandelions are weeds right? But if we just admire it as a flower for a second we can see how pretty they are.

18th - Photo Field Trip

I should have gone out for this one really but today is my only day off this week and I have a ton to do. So instead I took a trip to the garden. Onion flowers look so alien that it kinda felt like I'd taken a trip to another planet ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment