Wednesday 27 February 2013

Right then

Ok so that's that done. Now for the blogging. So it's been a while (again). I keep saying I'm gonna write and then I don't. I've been hung up (again) on writing something of import. Of having the perfect photo to go with the blog. Of course I never have anything epic to say and therefore nothing to photograph.

I've just been on JCCC3. It was amazing. Really I looked up the correct definition of amazing and that's what it was. But I'm not going to talk about that here. I'm just going to mention one tiny part of it and that is the Writers Panel. People who write books and blogs and comedy shows. The one thing I took away from it is if you want to write then you have to write. Doesn't matter what or how good it is or even if someone is going to read it. You just have to suck it up and get on with it.

So that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to make any foolish promises of how often I'll blog which I'll then break. I'm just going to try my best. You may end up reading some terrible crap (poetry included, keep your eyes on Words of Affi'enia) but hopefully some good will come of it too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment