Wednesday 13 November 2013

NaBloPoMo - paper and pen

I was going to talk about the Marian Call and Scott Barkan gig I went to yesterday. However it is 10pm and I am exhausted. It was a very late night (early morning) and I fear I may be getting too old for this ^_^

Today I've been at work all day and I then had a list of things to do. I like having a to do list. Not that I enjoy having things that must be done. I mean and actual physical list. If I don't write down all the things I want to accomplish then I manage nothing. It's like I get overwhelmed with all the things that need doing, can't cope, then don't do anything. I don't always finish everything on my list but it at least give me a sense of direction and allows me to at least focus enough to get some things done.

I've completed today's list. All of it. There is a little voice at the back of my mind telling me I should get on with my Christmas knitting now but I'm going to ignore it. I think there is some serious loafing to be done before passing out for the evening.

I'm at another Marian/Scott gig tomorrow night so hopefully on Friday I will have a full report with pictures for you. In the mean time I leave you with their tribute to good old fashioned pen and paper. I love this song as it speaks to how I feel about these things. Night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment